We invite you to help us as we provide technology services and support to nonprofits.Donate Now!
Aspiration Funders and Supporters
If you like what we do and would like to support us as we work to build better software tools for a better world, please feel free to do so!
We welcome and appreciate all contributions, no matter the size. And we always have a list of funding opportunities available for review by interested institutions!
We are proud and honored to have a broad and diverse range of both institutional funders and individual supporters as we strive to carry out our mission:
- Mozilla is an ongoing ally and supporter of Aspiration's work. We are delighted to partner with them on their annual Mozilla Festival, and well as a range of webmaker projects and events around the globe. Mozilla also sponsors Aspiration's annual Nonprofit Software Development Summit and Penguin Day events.
- The California Consumer Protection Foundation has generously supported expansion and business development for our eAdvocacy capacity building program.
- ZeroDivide and Aspiration are currently partnered on implementation of a statewide eAdvocacy capacity-building program funded by The California Endowment. Previously ZeroDivide has funded startup and early operation of our eAdvocacy capacity building program.
- Open Society Institute has provided operational, platform and program funding over Aspiration's full history. In addition to providing startup capital for the organization, OSI underwrote creation of Social Source Commons, our community-maintained inventory of nonprofit software. OSI also provided generous funding and guidance for our Open Translation Tools program and events.
- IBM Corporation has been a generous and long-time supporter of our NOSI program and the NOSI Primer.
- The The Google Open Source Programs Office has been a fantastic sponsor as well as host with the most for a variety of Aspiration events, including usability sprints and book sprints. Google has also sponsored Aspiration's annual Nonprofit Software Development Summit.
- The Surdna Foundation supported design and implementation of our ANSWR knowledge aggregation platform.
- Ford Foundation has provided support for our Open Translation events.
- The late, great Sun Microsystems sponsored Aspiration's 2008 Nonprofit Software Development Summit.
- Individual donors make us strong by providing a steady stream of personal contributions to support the many free services we provide to nonprofits.
We sincerely thank and deeply appreciate the many supporters that allow us to do the work we do.
Our fundraising proposals and Form 990 are available upon request. Our Form 990 is also accessbible at Guidestar.