I'm hosting the blog carnival nonprofit consultants this week; however postings were few--possibly due to spring break? So, I decided to pull some great posts from other bloggers in the sector.
1. Ken Goldstein of the Nonprofit Consultant blog has a great post this week about the importance of having nonprofits using an emotional hook in a fundraising pitch and/or proposal.
2. Nancy Schwartz of the Getting Attention blog gives Nonprofit Leaders tips about public speaking in her post, "
It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It."
3. Marion Conway--Consultant to Nonprofit's writes about, "Accountability and Transparency for nonprofits" and references Guidestar's Accountability and Transparency article.
4. Hueina Su's blog entry hits home for many nonprofit managers in her post, 7 Keys to Avoid Burnout.
5. In Mike Gifford's post, he teaches us how nonprofits can use Tagging, Creative Commons and Flickr to share photographs about their work.
6. Ali at NTEN shares about a fundraising session she attended at the Nonprofit Technology Conference in her Fundraising on the Edge post. If you are interested in reading about more about the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC), Sonny Cloward provides a NTC blogging round up.
That's it for now, happy reading!
Beyond Giving will be hosting the blog Carnival next week, April 23rd.