This week I'm hosting the Carnival of Nonprofit Consultants with the topic being Nonprofit Operations. Here are the 7 nonprofit operations posts of the week.
1. Kivi Leroux Miller from Nonprofit Communications gives us Three Tips for Working Well with Printers.
2. Ken Goldstein from the Nonprofit Consultant Blog provides helpful advice to nonprofits about using Donor Care and Privacy especially with their mailing lists.
3. Another issue that nonprofits should be aware about are the New Rules Regarding Unsolicited Faxes sent by Nonprofits which Gene Takagi describes in his Nonprofit Law Blog.
4. Jeff Brooks from the Donor Power Blog describes the importance of nonprofits to allow their donors to designate their giving in his post called Nonprofit Diseases: Malignant Accountants.
5. Celeste from Studio 501c tells us about the PR 2.0 Essentials Guide in her post--a free guide is a handy tool for nonprofit public relations.
6. Harry Joiner of MarketingProfs:DailyFix expresses that your business card is a tiny direct marketing piece in his post Building a Better Business Card.
7. In my Nonprofit Operations Blog, I describe 3 Human Resource Management steps that I follow in my nonprofit.
Thanks for all the great posts!