Aspiration's annual Dev Summit took place on Nov 17, 18, and 19, 2014 from 9am - 5pm at Preservation Park in Oakland.
This event brings together activists, nonprofit staff, and developers interested in creating technology for nonprofit and social justice efforts. If you're a developer, or simply curious about tech for nonprofits, come to Dev Summit to collaborate on free and open #nptech.
The event hashtag is #npdev
Got questions or want to get involved?
A big love bomb of thanks to all who joined us for past Dev Summit's, as well as all of you who will join in the fun at this year's highly spirited and interactive gathering of folks who are passionate about developing software tools to support the work of social change organizations and community activists.
Session topic areas
- Nonprofit Web Development
- Mobile, Wireless, and Networking
- Online Advocacy and Organizing
- Data and Information Management
- Free and Open Source Software for Nonprofits
- User-centric Tech Development and Design
- Digital Security and Anti-Surveillance
- Engineering for Accessibility and Inclusion
- eAdvocacy Platform and API survey
- The State of Nonprofit CRM
- Constructive Rants and Provocative Perspectives
We'll be posting more info soon, but in the meantime, reserve your spot and check out last year's proceedings: