CampaignCon - Activism and Technology Skillshare
How can we push the boundaries of digital campaigning for social change? A diverse mix of campaigning orgs and activist groups are coming together October 24-27 near Barcelona, Spain for CampaignCon, a skillshare on next-generation campaigning. We'll grow networks and build capacity through peer learning, and develop strategies to mobilize people-powered movements.
Participants will share expertise and build network strength and capacity among global campaigns, regional and national NGOs. It's a space to compare and co-develop campaign strategies, skills, tools and tactics. Together, we will:
- Strengthen our campaigning network
- Develop leadership
- Plan campaigns and provide feedback
- Raise the bar so we win bigger
Who is CampaignCon for?
Participants will range across and/or work in many disciplines: digital, design, fundraising, communications, mobilisation, volunteer organising, data/info management, digital and operational security, and more. Participants will include:
- Organisers, activists and leaders working at the intersection of advocacy, social change, public policy and campaigning.
- Campaigners willing to contribute and share experiences as much as learn from others.
- Anyone thinking about the potential of people + technology to scale social change.
Photo by Francisco Osorio