The 2014 California Nonprofit Technology Festival is happening April 3 and 4, 2014 in Los Angeles.
Save the date for this participatory and community-driven two-day convening designed for nonprofit staff, grassroots and community organizers, social justice technologists, and those passionate about social change and technology.
637 S. Lucas Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Agenda and Sessions
The agenda is co-developed with participants, facilitators, and partners in the time leading up and during the event.
We'll address the technology challenges and opportunities faced in our communities and collaborate on strategies to build statewide technology capacity to support the work of social change.
Topic areas likely to be on the agenda include...
- Managing Nonprofit Technology Projects
- Online Organizing for Grassroots Campaigns
- Digital Security and Privacy
- Processes for Sustainable Online Communications
- Social Justice in California
- Participant-Led Sessions: More than half of the agenda will be built by participants before and during the event, covering topics, tools, themes and issues proposed by those present.
- Learning by Making: Hands-on workshops for sharing essential technology skills.
More, more more! Tell us what other hands-on tech skills you would like to learn, and we'll try to find facilitators to get you there.
Contact us and let is know what should be on the agendaand how we can make this event more relevant and valuable for you!
Special thanks to the California Consumer Protection Foundation for their support in building technology capacity for grassroots organizations and consumers in California.
Previous CA Tech Fests
Check out what happened at the California Nonprofit Technology Festivals in Coachella, Fresno, and Sacramento.