Learn how use online tools in sustainable ways to support social change
The Ruckus Society and Aspiration hosted a free, all-day teach-in to show activists how to use technology on their own terms, in ways that mobilize stakeholders and increase impact.
The format of the event was highly interactive and question-driven, with participants collaborating in small groups.
The learning will be hands-on, and topics covered included:
- How do I publish a web site for my campaign or organization for free or cheap?
- How can I set up my own domain name?
- How can I use social media to support campaigns and advocacy?
- How can I write a good email campaign message and send to thousands of folks?
- What should I know about security and privacy? What is safe online?
- How can I track where my campaign and issues are being mentioned online?
- How can I use the web to mobilize people to support my campaign?
Additional topics were added in response to participant requests.
Our goal is to empower you on tech so you can focus on your social justice passions and priorities.
For more info: