Aspiration helped with interactive facilitation and agenda design in the tents and spaces that made up the event venue. We also bottom-lining social media efforts at the event, and worked to keep things as unpredictably collaborative as we could.
Other fun activities on the agenda included:
- Learn how to organize a Peer 2 Peer University course
- Help build a 'digital backpack' to track credentials for online learners
- Convert a public square into a learning lab with the Hackbus
- Trade ideas about teaching the open web
- Share best practices for open web hackers
- Integrate Wikipedia into your learning project
We got to see lots of Aspiration friends and allies there, and we look forward to working more with Mozilla in 2011!