Our Social Justice Technology Skillshare took place at Mercado La Paloma in Los Angeles on Wednesday May 6, 2015.
This was a community-driven event designed for up to 30 organizations in LA to connect with other nonprofit and grassroots staff about leveraging technology and online communications to support social justice work.
Thank you to all who participated.
What is on the agenda:
The sessions of the day were emergent, based on the needs, passions, and talents of the people in the room. We had conversations with folks before and during the event to build out the agenda. Sessions on the agenda included...
- Online Organizing for Grassroots Campaigns
- Digital Security and Privacy
- Processes for Sustainable Online Communications
- Project Management and Collaboration
- Social Justice in California
- Learning by Making: Hands-on workshops for sharing essential technology skills
- Mercado La Paloma
3655 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90007