Join us for hands-on learner-driven Social Media lessons
The goal is to help nonprofit staff both learn about social media, and just as importantly, learn how to track and assess the impact of their social media efforts.
This hands-on event will enable participants to explore:
- Social Media Tracking: How to assess the reach and impact of your social media efforts
- Publishing strategies for social media channels: how to make it all make sense together
- Facebook and Twitter essentials, including setup, core skills, etiquette, and best practices
- Beginning and advanced blogging skills, including basic concepts, blog setup, publicity strategies, and search engine optimization
- Any questions you have about the relevance of social media in your work
The Social Media Sewing Circle will take place on
Tuesday, September 15th from 1pm to 4pm
San Francisco Nonprofit Technology Center
1370 Mission Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
This is a free and open event, but space is limited, so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite anyone who's curious about enhancing their social media skills and knowledge to join us for this hands-on learning event.