Aspiration is pleased to provide webinars as on-demand online support around technology capacity-building. Below you'll find webinars around Online Identity, Tech Strategy, Communications, and Tracking Impact. We encourage feedback and are constantly adding new webinars to our upcoming offerings.
- Intro to Online Tools for Nonprofits
- What Should a Web Site Cost?
- How to Write a Nonprofit RFP
- Paying for Technology
- Coordinating Your Communications
with a Publishing Matrix
- Integrating Social Media into Your Web Site
- Calendaring Messaging for your Nonprofit
- Enewsletters for Fundraising
- Four processes for Online Impact
- Effective Messaging Across Online Channels
These materials are distributed under a Creative Commons license, and we encourage re-use, modification, and re-distribution in any situation where they may be useful.
What participants have said about our webinars:
- "Thank you for your passionate and humourous teaching!"
- "Thanks! I'll use the templates."
- "Useful info, love real live examples! Thank you!"
- "Really enjoyed this seminar. I especially found the info about the social media listening dashboard and message calendar template info something I can use for our organization."
- "Thanks! Valuable information-much I was not aware of before today."
- "Great job. Thanks for covering all questions. Got a lot out of this. You seemed to cover all the bases. I found I was able to ask what was needed. Thanks so much you guys. You provide a very valuable and needed service to non-profits."
- "Thank you for providing me with some food for thought. I am formulating my next email right now and will apply some of these principals."