Aspiration Communications Webinars
- Coordinating Your Communications
with a Publishing Matrix
- Integrating Social Media into Your Web Site
- Calendaring Messaging for your Nonprofit
- Enewsletters for Fundraising
- Four processes for Online Impact
- Effective Messaging Across Online Channels
As options for online engagement proliferate, many nonprofits find it confusing to manage and effectively coordinate organizational messages and campaigns. In this webinar, participants learn how to put together a spreadsheet that they can use as an organization to inform and structure processes surrounding how, when and why to use the mind-numbing plethora of social media outlets, blogs and communications channels. In this webinar we will:
- Examine and overview of how the different online channels compare
- Coordinate your online channels into a publishing matrix
- Walkthrough building a publishing matrix
January 15, 2013
April 30, 2013
More and more organizations are benefiting from using social media tools like blogs, Facebook, and Twitter in their online communications. While the tools can be relatively straightforward to learn and adopt, many organizations struggle with how to effectively align messaging and communications across their online channels.
This webinar will focus on best practices for integrating social media into organizational websites, including basic nuts-and-bolts changes to web page templates and enhancements to contact, staff, and email sign-up pages. Effective and simple processes for coordinating various channels and maximizing traffic between them will be explained. In addition, a range of contrasts will be drawn describing the different natures and uses of the respective channels, and methods for measuring how different channels are driving traffic to one another will be presented.
Embed Not Available
Is all of your online campaign and organizational messaging scheduled and tracked on a unified calendar that is visible to all stakeholders? In this webinar, participants learn how to put together a spreadsheet that they can use as an organization to schedule messaging across multiple channels and program areas. In this webinar we will:
- Examine and overview of how communications goals relate to messaging
- Explain the process of creating and maintaining a message calendar
- Walkthrough building a message calendar with examples
- Describe the design of a narrative or engagement arc
August 28, 2012
January 15, 2013
This discussion, led by participants' expressed needs and questions, focuses on email messages for end of year fundraising.
- Topics include:
- setting up an email newsletter service for a nonprofit,
- email newsletter best practices,
- creating an email message calendar,
- tracking email analytics.
This discussion reviews processes and workflows we advocate for in small nonprofits to sustain online communications.
- Processes include:
- Assessing your online audience,
- Coordinating your online channels ,
- Calendaring your messaging,
- Listening to your online mentions.
This online seminar is designed to help nonprofits make sense of using different online tools like Facebook, Twitter, and blogs by analyzing real examples of effective messaging related to reaching and engaging target audiences on different channels.
These materials are distributed under a Creative Commons license, and we encourage re-use, modification, and re-distribution in any situation where they may be useful.