Today, we are in awe of the amazing members of the eAdvocacy mentoring cohort! We have our final 2012 live in-person training and wanted to shout out some of the amazing contributions and growth of the crew!
- To join some awesome Twitter conversations about eAdvocacy, youth development, and Food & Fitness ---> Follow @CANFIT and @LiveRealNowOrg.
- Are you interested in topics like child health and nutrition, WIC, or breastfeeding advocacy? Get the valuable and consistent email newsletters from CALWIC.
- Check out Greenaction4EJ's new website launched this year!
- See some of the great moments from this year in the 2012 Cohort Album!
The 2012 Cohort:
- The California WIC Association
- The California School-Age Consortium
- Greenaction for Health & Environmental Justice
- Contra Costa Interfaith Supporting Community Organization
- Community Technology Network - Bay Area
- Want to learn more about the the Aspiration mentoring cohort? Go to the the Aspiration eAdvocacy page or read the white paper on Aspiration's mentoring methodology. We would love to hear about ways to make it better too!