What a wonderful time in the SoCal sunshine! Sixteen smiling faces joined us on Thursday, May 15th in LA to discuss their online presence, eAdvocacy, and community organizing.
We spent the day at the vibrant Mercado La Paloma with folks from all over Los Angeles. During our short time together we:
- Co-created an agenda of topics to cover throughout the day.
- Visualized our stakeholders and strategized ways to engage with them, using FabRider's half wheel.
- Built templates to plan out effective online communications using the Publishing Matrix.
Check out the resources and slidedecks we shared during the training:
- Training Overview slides
- Building Online Advocates slides
- Spectrums of Engagement slides
- Publishing Matrix slides
Finally, check out some pictures from the event!
We thank all of you who brought your questions and energy to the training.
Let us know where we should train next! Email us.