Aspiration is available to support you as you effectively manage your technology sustainability. We deliver that support in whatever way is most empowering to you. We invite you to seek support in the following ways:
- In-Person - We run the San Francisco Nonprofit Technology Center, a co-working space in the heart of San Francisco's Mission District. Get in touch to schedule a time to meet for support or just stop by, take advantage of the free coffee, wifi and workspace.
- Email - As always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments you may have at any time!
- Phone - Talk to a team member and get immediate counseling by calling us at +1.415.839.6456.
- Have another way or a different platform where you'd like us to be available? Let us know
We are also available to give free advice. Check out our other free services to take advantage of all we have to offer.
Examples of ways Aspiration provides support:
- step-by-step support implementing strategies you've heard from us about, or an idea you've come up with
- adapting processes to work at your organization, with your co-workers or collaborators
- deep dives and customized offerings tailored to your organization or network
Not sure if we can help? Get in touch anyway.
We'd be happy to provide perspective on your particular needs, connect you with leaders and practitioners that we know and trust, and help you get your needs met, so that you can focus on effectively delivering value to your community.