UC Berkeley Labor Center Advanced Workshop 2014
We kicked off our strategic communications trainings with a return to the UC Berkeley Labor Center for another 2-day workshop. This time we talked to union organizers and campaigners about Advanced Online Media Skills.
Check out these photos from the workshop.
Below are the materials used during the workshop. We hope they that are useful and please let us know if you have any questions!
- Day 1
- Using Online Tools Sustainably
- Four Processes for Online Impact
- Day 1 Breakout Sessions
- Publishing Matrix
- Listening Online
- Aspiration Netvibes Dashboard
- Listening Matrix Template Editable
- Listening Matrix Template PDF
- Aspiration Listening Matrix
- Four Processes Case Study
- Day 2
- Email Newsletter
- Messaging Calendar
- Day 2 Breakout Session
- Intro to Online Channel Analytics
Join the California eAdvocacy Discuss List; an email list for those doing online advocacy. A space to collaborate, ask questions, discuss online strategy and connect with others.
These materials are distributed under a Creative Commons license, and we encourage re-use, modification, and re-distribution in any situation where they may be useful.