After a few great mini road trips to Oakland, Santa Cruz, and Watsonville, we'll be back on the road again traveling through the beautiful Central Valley and Southern California on September 25-29! We are visiting with folks working for social justice at nonprofits, community-led organizations, and youth advocacy groups to learn what they are up to and find out ways Aspiration may be able to support those efforts with our California Technology Capacity Building program.
If you're interested in meeting up, feel free to email us or call us at +1 415.839.6456. We would love to see if we can drop by!
As the newest member of the Aspiration team, I am looking forward to working with social justice organizations in California to help build statewide tech capacity and leadership. We are excited to continue this project which is made possible by a grant from the CRT Settlement Fund.
We are in the beginning stages of developing some new bilingual resources, both in English and Spanish, focused on online communications strategy and digital security to help maximize reach, impact, and sustainable practices. We learned a lot from visiting with our East Bay and Central Coast friends and are excited to continue mapping out the needs and opportunities that nonprofits are facing around the state.
We are passionate about sharing best practices that drive both strategy and effective use of technology and are always open to explore other topics. What we learn on the road will directly shape our work in helping nonprofits and social justice activists leverage technology to empower themselves and the communities they serve.
- If you or your organization are in the Central Valley or Southern California and would like to meet up in person, let us know.
- Have some ideas for new nonprofit tech resources or know someone who would be interested in our trainings? Email us directly.
- Join our CA Capacity Building Network mailing list to stay in the loop about live workshops, webinars, and events. Sign up using the form below.
- Our next CA Nonprofit Technology Festival will be held in the Central Valley in early 2018! Sign up to stay informed about dates and ways you can get involved.
- Our 14th annual Nonprofit Software Development Summit is coming up on November 15-17, 2017! Register now or get in touch with us to learn about travel scholarships and sliding scale registration.
We look forward to visiting!
Created as a result of antitrust litigation pursued by the Attorney General of the State of California, the purpose of the CRT Settlement Fund is to encourage innovative technology to benefit California consumers.