Effective Online Advocacy for Grassroots Organizations
July 7th-8th, 2011
Aspiration will offer a two-day training designed to help nonprofit organizations make more effective, sustainable use of online technologies.
The trainings are targeted at grassroots nonprofit organizations focused on social change and community health issues across the state of California.
The trainings will be highly interactive, following a question-driven format and employing hands-on exercises. Participants will be encouraged to bring their real-world needs and challenges to the discussion.
After the training, participants will have:
- A better understanding of how to assess and engage their online audiences
- A straightforward model for planning and scheduling online messaging
- A framework for coordinating various online channels including web, email and social media
- Ideas about how to leverage blogging and social media in their communications efforts
- Knowledge about how to track where their organization and issues are being mentioned online
These trainings are supported by the generosity of the California Consumer Protection Foundation, with meeting space generously provided by The California Endowment.
For questions and inquiries about the training, please call Aspiration at (415) 839 6456 or email us at email@example.com