Join us to dive into all Online Communications for Grassroots Nonprofits
High Impact Online Communications for Grassroots Nonprofits
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Ceres Community Center, Ceres, California
See the recap of this training and get the materials here.
Strengthen your online presence by building a flexible plan with simple templates and processes to help strategize and coordinate how you'll tell your story and gain support.
Strengthen your campaigns by integrating online communications to tell your story, engage your community, and gain support.
- Are you trying to use online tools to support your organizing and advocacy?
- Do you want to integrate online tools like blogging and social media into your organizing efforts?
- Are you trying to use social media to raise awareness and educate your local community?
Join us for a live, collaborative, half-day workshop to learn about Aspiration’s processes and templates for sustainable online communications and discover ways in which you can tailor them to apply to your specific needs.
As options for online engagement proliferate, many nonprofits find it confusing and overwhelming to manage and effectively coordinate organizational messages and campaigns. Here at Aspiration we strive to develop processes that support nonprofit staff with limited time and capacity for online communications.
Topics we may cover include:
- Online tools like Email Newsletter, Blogging, and Social Media
- Goal Setting and Audience Development
- Coordinating Your Online Channels
- Planning Out Your Online Story
- Listening and Tracking Your Online Impact
Come ready to interact, share your frustrations, interact with peers, ask questions, and get ready to get a handle on the often overwhelming world of online communications to improve your impact in 2014.
The workshop will be conversational and feature opportunities to get your questions answered about online communications. Participants are encouraged to bring their real-world needs and challenges to the discussion.