The blog carnival is here again. Although this week was an open call for posts, I noticed a theme--all the posts relate to planning for 2007. Hopefully through this advice, we can all become better nonprofits in 2007.
1. Gene Tagaki of the Nonprofit Law blog discusses the, "IRS Exempt Organizations Division 2007 Priorities," in his post.
2. Alan at the California Association of Nonprofits shares the, "2007 mileage reimbursement rates set forth by the IRS," in his Nonprofit Accounting Bootcamp blog.
3. Nancy Swartz of the Getting Attention blog, discusses the importance of putting your tag line in your e-mail signature, in her "Your World, Your Chance to Make it Better," blog post.
4. "Cause related marketing comes of age," in Paul Jones's cause related marking blog.
5. Tracy of Frequence Inc. blog entry shares about the, "Top Ten Ways to Prevent Employee Theft in your Organization."
6. Holly at the NTEN Connect blog post is called, "Protect Your .org."
7. Jeff of the Donor Power Blog, shares with us how to focus on our donors and not ourselves in his, "The Invisible Donor" blog post.
The Bamboo Project will be hosting next week's Blog Carnival of Nonprofit Consultants.